You are always welcome at one of our meetings:
- usually the third Monday of the month, 7:30pm at the Church of the Redeemer, Bloor St West and Avenue Rd in Toronto, or
- the first Wednesday of the month at a member's home.
You can contact us:
- By emailing our Co-Convener, Chris Ambidge, or
- You can receive our recorded phone message at (416) 925-9872 X 2050, or
- You can write to us at: Integrity/Toronto
PO Box 873, Station F,
Toronto ON M4Y 2N9
Membership in Integrity is open to all people of goodwill who support full inclusion of lesbians and gay men in the life of the Anglican church. The regular membership fee is $15 single or $20 couple, but the fee is pay-what-you-can for those with limited means. Membership is a way of showing support for the things that Integrity stands for, even if you cannot attend our worship services. Membership includes a subscription to the paper edition of Integrator. We have members in all estates of the church (laity, bishops, priests and deacons), both homo- and hetero-sexual; living in all ten Canadian provinces, and some members from the United States and overseas. If you would like to join their number, please get in touch -- either by email or by post at the address above. Our membership lists are strictly confidential, and are never divulged to anyone outside the Integrity/Toronto executive.
Integrity/Toronto is a registered charitable organisation with Revenue Canada, and donations over membership are tax-receiptable.